Wednesday 6 November 2013

Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 now on Official Jelly Bean 4.3 I9300XXUGMJ9


Samsung have released Jelly Bean 4.3 I9300XXUGMJ9 for the S3 GT-I9300 OTA by Vodafone Ireland.
So I thought must have that. I downloaded the package from here then using ODIN 3.07 from here installed it in the usual fashion.
After it was installed I used CF auto root from here to give me root access however the SuperSU binary would not install so had to be done manually by applying SuperSU zip via clockwork recovery. 
It isn't much different to the leaked JB 4.2.2 that I was running previously but is much faster and uses less memory, it doesn't appear buggy it's the finished article.
There is no Vodafone Logos or branding on the phone after installing except for 5 apps which can be hidden, see below.




No comments:

Post a Comment